Coco Solution Statement on COVID-19
360º Marketing Agency specialized in piña colada and tropical advertising. People over here are crazy but creative.
When the Spanish Government declared the State of Emergency on 14 March, it introduced a series of measures including significant restrictions on movement throughout the country in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
The health of Coco Solution’s clients and employees is our primary concern. In light of global precautions for the COVID-19, and building upon recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), our company is taking a new approach to our daily work.
As Coco Solution is adhering to all regulations and guidelines from government authorities related to containment of the virus some internal measures have been issued. Therefore, all of them will come into effect on 16 March:
- Remote work: we’re a digital company, fully equipped with the best technology so that all our employees can work remotely from their homes, avoiding their exposure to the infection.
- Clients: regarding client meetings, we’ll reduce the presence of our technical, commercial or managerial staff, and encourage them to be held online for the benefit of everybody.
How will Coco Solution work remotely?
Coco Solution has many tools that allow the team to work from home as if they were in the office. Some of them are listed below:
- G Suite: a suite of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google.
- Video Calls: thanks to a video communication service we stay fully connected with our colleagues and clients.
- Time Control: we control the time we spend doing all tasks.
- Customer Service: our Customer Service Department job isn’t just about resolving tickets, but helping clients through or Support System.
How to contact Coco Solution during this time?
Our Customer Service can be contacted through the usual channels from Mondays to Fridays between 9:00 and 16:00 (GMT):
- Phone: (+34) 828918570 and (+34) 627058839
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we work together against the coronavirus we’ll make it easier the work of all health and law enforcement professionals.
It’s going to be hard, but hard doesn’t mean impossible,